The 's' is silent
So in four hours our plane will be taking off, and nine hours later we arrive in NYC. But there's a date line in there somewhere and I get the impression it's going to be our longest Thursday afternoon in quite a while.I took a poignant photo of our packed bags this morning. Unfortunately the cable I need to share it with you is in one of those bags.
So I'll have to make do with this file photo of the Sydney sky above the airport, taken from our balcony.
This is another file photo. We have been watching Seinfeld to learn things about New York, like how to order soup and which ethnic parades to avoid.
Finally, a disclaimer: Raych is in no way a dork. Neither does the blog's title reflect on either of our gracious hosts in New York. The 's' is silent, and I would have gone for the singular, except the address is already taken. And let me tell you, if Humour had a website, that would be it.
See you on the other side!

3 Comments:
Looking forward to the photo of the bags!!!
... are you there yet?
are you there yet?
are you there yet??
Post a Comment
<< Home